WEBROOT.COM/SAFE - ENTER WEBROOT ACTIVATION KEYCODE - INSTALL WEBROOT
Nowadays, millions of users use Webroot antivirus software to protect their systems and devices from cyber threats and other online vulnerabilities. Webroot comes with multiple in-built securities, like a firewall or Windows Defender, to check and scan the virus on your system. It is straightforward to use, and users will also get plenty of features. So, don’t wait; visit webroot.com/safe and install and activate the antivirus software right now.
What is Webroot keycode or License Key?
The Webroot activation keycode is necessary for activating the Webroot program. The keycode or license key comes with 20 alphanumeric digits. You can get the keycode on your email id or see the retail card. You can also log in to the Webroot account and see this code.
How to View Webroot Account Details
You can view Webroot account details by following these easy instructions:
- Visit on webroot.com/safe.
- Open the Webroot software on your system, and then choose the My Account option.
- Here, you can find your product key code, product name, and product version number.
- In the My Account section, you can also activate your keycode.
How to Download the Webroot Software on Windows PC
You should download the Webroot software on Windows PC by following the steps given below:
- Check the requirements of your device before downloading.
- Then read the license deal for the Webroot software.
- Don’t forget to check the internet connection.
- Before downloading the Webroot software on your system, uninstall the present antivirus software on your device.
- In case if you have made a purchase online, go to webroot.com/safe and download the software.
How to Install the Webroot Software on Windows PC
You can install the Webroot software on your device by following the steps given below:
- Visit www.webroot.com/safe
- Enter your keycode in the provided section.
- Read the terms and conditions very carefully.
- Tap on the Agree and Install.
- You should have further changes by choosing the installation process button.
- Go to the UAC screen of your system.
- Tap on the Yes button.
- You should complete the registration process.
- Then provide the email id in the provided section.
- Now, tap on the Continue button.
- Go through the Webroot SecureAnywhere deal.
- Go back to the earlier system’s screen.
- You need to click on the Agree and Continue button.
- Finally, pursue the given pop-up and allow the installation to finish.
How to Activate Webroot Software on Windows PC
You can activate the Webroot software on your device using the steps given below:
- First and main, invoke the Webroot software on your device.
- After that, select the settings icon that appears next to the My Account option at the bottom right side of your screen.
- Press the keycode or license key option.
- You need to provide the license key to the given section.
- Now, tap on the Activate button.
How to Find the Webroot keycode on Windows PC
You can get or find your Webroot keycode on Windows PC. But you only need to follow the below steps:
- Launch the Webroot software on your system.
- Go to webroot.com/safe.
- Then, tap on the My Account section.
- You will see a new window with your subscription information and Webroot keycode.
How to Find the Webroot Keycode on Mac
You can find or get your Webroot keycode on your Mac device. But you only need to follow the below steps:
- Open the Webroot software on your system (Tap on the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then open Webroot SecureAnywhere).
- On the main window, tap on the My Account option.
- A new screen will open with your subscription details or keycode.
How to Fix Troubleshoot Issues caused by Webroot
You can troubleshoot Webroot associated issues through www.webroot.com/safe.Check if Webroot SecureAnywhere is causing any issues by following the steps given below:
- Right-click on your Webroot software.
- This feature is based next to the clock on your device.
- Tap on the Shut Down Protection option.
- Click on the option Yes.
- If you want to shut down the app, choose Yes.
- Then, you need to complete the CAPTCHA.
- Tap on the Continue option.
- Now, try to resolve the issue.
How to Uninstall Webroot Software on Windows 10
You can also uninstall the Webroot software, but you need to follow the steps given below:
- On your device, click on the Start button.
- In the search box, type appwiz.cpl (without quotes)
- Hit on the appwiz. cpl.
- Choose the Webroot SecureAnywhere and then select Uninstall.
- Click on the Yes option.
- Enter the characters in the given box.
- Tap on the Continue button.
- Go back to the uninstall section.
- Tap the refresh button.
- Now, the Webroot software has been removed for your PC.